This Notice has been composed in compliance with the new European General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 in order to inform you about the processing of your personal data by “FUVEP”.
“FUVEP” may modify its data policy at any moment and without warning. Any such modifications will be announced on our website www.fuvep.com. By navigating and using our website, all users declare to have read, understood and unequivocally consented to this Privacy Notice.
In this Notice you may find important information about the nature of the personal data that we collect and store, their processing and the period for which we store them, as well as your rights as data subjects.
Should you have any queries regarding the processing of your personal data by “FUVEP” and/or your rights, we remain at your disposal at email@example.com.
The personal data that you have provided us with are subject to processing from “FUVEP” as controller (contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org, address: Lab of Applied Thermodynamics, Dept of Mechanical Engineering, Aristotle University, University Campus 54124 Thessaloniki, Greece), exclusively in the context of your dealings with “DIAS” or for the purpose of navigating our website or for your subscription to our newsletter.
Internet user personal data to be collected and stored
From the data that you provide us with electronically (eg. by navigating our website, by subscribing to our newsletter etc), we store personal data, accessible to our employees and/or partners of “FUVEP”, which relate to your navigation on our website www.fuvep.com or our social media webpages (facebook etc) and to your subscription to our newsletter. For your subscription to our newsletter we ask you to provide us with and we store your first name, last name, father’s name, address, email and telephone number.
Please note that “FUVEP” does not and may not influence or control the nature and the extent of personal data that are collected and stored by social media webpages as a condition of or resulting from their use and we may not be held liable for the collection and processing of personal data by them. To find out more about the purposes of collecting, processing and using personal data by social media webpages, as well as your rights and settings available for the protection of your privacy, please read the data protection policies of the social media webpages that you are using.
Specifically, during your navigation on our website www.fuvep.com, “FUVEP” may collect user identification data, using technology such as cookies and/or Internet Protocol (IP) address tracking.
Purpose of processing and storage duration
The processing is necessary for your navigation on the Internet and the use of our online services. We will continue to process your data until you request that we cease to.
Your rights with regards to the processing of your personal data
Whenever you so wish, you have the right to request information about the processing of your personal data by “FUVEP”.
Specifically, you have the right to:
- Receive confirmation from “FUVEP” as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed and where.
- Obtain access to your personal data and information about their processing, i.e. the recipients of your personal data, the period for which your personal data will be stored etc.
- Obtain a copy of your personal data that are subject to processing in simple or structured, commonly used and machine-readable, format.
- Obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you.
- Have incomplete personal data concerning you completed.
- Obtain the erasure of personal data concerning you.
- Obtain the restriction of the processing of your personal data.
- Transmit your personal data to another controller without hindrance from “FUVEP”.
- Have the personal data transmitted directly from “FUVEP” to another controller, where technically feasible.
- Lodge a complaint with the Hellenic Data Protection Authority.
- Object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you.
- Object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for marketing purposes.